Thursday, February 14, 2008

way to simple minded

So sometimes I'm way to simple minded and sometimes I just can't keep people straight!!!  I remember in elementary school there were twins, brian and joey.  In first grade they were in the same class and I would always have to look and see what they were wearing each day in order to keep them straight!  Well I haven't really gotten better the years... except lizzie and sandlot.  while they're identical twins I can tell the difference.  anyways, the sad part now is that I feel like every semester there are atleast to girls I always get confused.  My pledge semester I always got tropi and straty confused.  actually I always called straty tropi, but never called tropi straty.  Sigma semester I always got Corve and 'stang mixed up...similar hair color, and freckels.  Phiphy class I always got channel and couture confused...in fact I'm still getting that straightened out.  Nooooow....I gotta actually deals with twins! haha.  Kind of like Brian and Joey, I have to watch what they're wearing and who their big is! hahaha...I just get sooo confused.

Today, being valentines days, has been great! haha.  woke-up coughing, hair ooks horrible,  nose running faster than the Yosemite Falls in Spring time.  I wanted to have pizza with people, but I have gotten no rsvps so I think I'll just be in my sweats and watch more movies.

No comments: