Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Invisible Cloak

So today was pretty funny.  I think that being in starbucks or holding a starbucks drink is my harry potter invisible cloak.  I walked into Starbucks @ Aztec Center after class and you know how sometimes there's that limbo land where you don't know who's in line and who is waiting for their drink, well I got stuck in that.  I stood in line, so I thought, behind a guy that kept creeping in the direction of the line and then all of the sudden some girl comes flying past us and gets in line!  I swear I have a "cut me" sign on my back (oh and the guy was not in line so I guess it was kind of my fault....BUT HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!). So then I get my drink and I stroll down the steps towards SS and I see Teso (I know this because of the bangs now :D).  we almost hit each other, but I was taking a drink so I couldn't say anything, and she didn't see me!  Then.... as Im walking through the Factulty/Staff lot some huge truck drives up over the sidewalk and almost hits me.... geeez people.  Anyway,  it was all funny.  I'm trying to decide if I'll act sad tonight.  I probably won't because I don't think my humor/sarcasm is understood or appriciated yet.  One thing I hope people understand, the young ones atleast, is that if I'm joking with you that is a clear sign I want to hang out/get to know you.  They also need to know that 99.999% of what I say is in good humor, and I love them all.

No comments: