Friday, February 15, 2008

Breakin' 'em in like a new softball glove



So we got the new Psi class...oh my.  But I think I'm more excited about the new JAs.  They're still finding their comfort spot and are a lil timmid, but I just love it.  There are those girls you know are fitsy and fun, but you just have to break them in like a brand new glove.  I remember when I got my glove.  I think it was about 10 years ago and it took time and oil and 2 softballs nessled inside to get it just right... 10 years later, it's scratch up and floppy and I would never get rid of it!!  Anyay, back to what I was saying,  I know I can do it, right now they think I'm a lil crazy, but they will soon see the amazingness of my madness and hilarity.  Well I got a nice day ahead of me tomorrow; getting my hair done and then going to a really cool restaraunt for my sisters birthday... speaking of which, she has the same birthday as Micheal Jordan and and Paris Hilton. THAT'S HOT!!!

1 comment:

perkyNbLue said...

I can't wait to get caught up on your life...
As for now, back to my writings on science and history. I love ya, Mon!