Wednesday, February 13, 2008

mooooovie

So I baught/watched/pre-ordered 3 movies ( Actually I watched two of them).  The first one I got first was  "the prince and me"last night, but I didnt watch that one.  then I went to bestbuy and baught Parent trap and laws of attraction (those are the 2 I watched).  If you havent done it yet you should really watch Laws of Attraction.  It stars Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore.  Pierce plays Daniell, a somewhat cocky divorce lawyer from NYC...and hes handsome!!  Juliannne plays a cute, but too bussy to persue a love life divorce lawyer in NYC.  Things get steammy, commplicated and romantic as the get drunk in ireland doing research for the case. So It's super sweet, and while hes"kinda old", you can't help to admit that pierce brosnan is good looking.  I think it's the james bond complex...once you play, no matter age, you beecome a grade a hunk.

The other movie I watched was Parent Trap.  I know its tottally Disney cheese, but I cant help but love it!  Before lindsey lost her freckles and went into rehab.  I also love Chessy and Martin...so sassy.  Anyway, I'm in a cheesy state of mind and if you ever want to join me feel free

No comments: