Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NBC, SNL... you make me so, so, so....ANGRY! hah! I'm angry.


If there is any show in world that should just put all of its material on youtube its SNL!  SNL is one of those shows that maybe you forgot about or didn't stay up for and then the next day someone tells you about a funny skit and you're bummed.  Than you get excited and they try to find the bit, but by the time they've search the entire world wide web, the moment has pasted and you're back at your desk working. 
I was online and I saw something about a past show (3/8) which Amy Adams hosted and it said there were some really funny/cute skits in it.  So like any normal person with Internet I went straight to youtube and typed in snl, Amy Adams. nothing except commercials came up.  so then I typed in snl, 2008.  Now I got a clip from the show ellen page hosted, and it wasn't even funny!  So plan B, I went on NBC.com.  They should have it b/c they have episode replay. searching, searching, searching... no episode replay.  pictures and recaps but not video.  (keep in mind I'm also doing this to waste time :)) So finally I get on yahoo and I type in amy adams, snl.  and I get some of the clips.  and they were funny.  the monologue included a Broadway song and B*!ch slapping, there was a ABC family spoof, and a Rodger Clemens play (which would only be funny if you kept up with baseball, steroids, and Clemens).  Anyway, the point is, I feel like NBC should not be such jerks about allowing skits up on youtube. Its not just new ones!  its will farrell, mike myers, etc...they re not there.  In fact, nbc should just give in and create a snl channel on youtube.  Its not like they are loosing money after its aired.  I don't want to wait for a freaking rerun!  
Anyway, I think that being a host is like a symbol of being the real deal.  I mean if you're good, you'll be on oprah (which is a dream), if you're cute you're in a magazine, if you're hot you're on the cover, but if people really like you than thats when you get to host snl.... if on top of all of that you are talented, you get a good monologue and lots of skit time.  I would love to do that.  But I think I would suck b/c I would just start laughing.  well enough ranting and raving, I guess I should move on to some hw. :)

No comments: