Thursday, March 20, 2008

*light bulb*

So as of this moment you can hear the finished version of the Madonna/jt/timba song, 4 minutes , on youtube, and as I was listening to it I was saying to myself, "self.  JT is in like 4 of her songs for this album and what usually happens when an artist collaborates on multiple songs with another artist?.... THEY TOUR TOGETHER!!!!"  :0!  O-M-G.  so if that happens I will go. I don't even care if its $200 for nose-bleeders and in LA.  I'll pay the money and as of right now I want to get of people thinking about going if that happens b/c my sister will either be preggers or have a new born so she can't go and I think it would take a lot of work to get my mom to go.  I mean that's like 2 big headliners in one concert... what a deal, even if it is $200.  God knows there would be a lot of gay dudes.  they would be there to stare at Justin (you should have seen the concert) and also be there to worship their queen.  anyway, go listen to song and dance around b/c its Thursday (actually Friday for some of us)... get into the grove and express yourself!

No comments: