Thursday, March 13, 2008

MUSICAL FUSION


 








So it is official, the Queen of Pop, Crown Prince (future King) of Pop, and the Grand Vizier of Pop have all come together.  I would call Justin Timberlake the King, but Michel Jackson is still alive...though crazy.  A grand vizier is like really powerful advisor to the head of state (ottoman history).  The song is called "4 minutes to save the world" and while I'm totally biased x3, I like it.  It is what could get her back on channel 933, b/c while she has not gone away, US pop radio has not been bumping her jams.  and we all know Timbaland is a musical wizard.  If we are talking in terms of royalty I would compare madonna to Queen Elizabeth I b/c she was a badass, sassy, ballbuster for her time.  Anyway, the count down begins 'til april 29...46 days! (but keep your eyes/ears open cuz the single comes out in a few weeks)

No comments: