Sunday, December 16, 2007

rock n hard place

the hardest place to be and quite honestly I may have jammed myself into that position.  I made a bad choice and now I'm happier than ever that its break.  I have to apologize and and on another side try to avoid another cat 5 personal/emotional hurricane (damn global warming).  I didn't want to say the name it was supposed to be a teasing thing and it turned out horrible.  Another reason to just keep my mouth shut.  Man I stuck my size 9 foot in my mouth.  Not to put the blame on anyone else, but they blew it way out of proportion and 2 mins later I regretted my decision.  well, when I go out to the house tomorrow I'm getting in and out as FAST as I can.  I'm gonna avoid this one like the plague and wait until the vaccine makes its way around.  God I'm such a dumb@$$ sometimes....gone flogging 

No comments: