Thursday, December 27, 2007

An "enchanted" afternoon

I had the best afternoon.  In a nutshell I came gome with a new sweater and tee from Gap and a new love for Disney movies.  If you haven't seen Enchanted you need to go see it TOMORROW!  Ar first glance it may look like anothe Princess Diaries, but you will wal out of the theater smiling.  I would go see it again with a five year old, 18 year old, even my grandma.  It pretty much draws from every Disney movie; Snowwhite, sleeping Beauty, Bambi, even a little Shrek.  So if ou are feeling downn in the dumps or just want to see a cute movie you need to jet to the nearest theater...and let me know because I'll tag along.

In other news:
Beloved teen tv star, Mischa Barton was arrested for DUI, driving without a license, and possession of marijuana...This is a very sad day for all OC fans. (single tear :p)

1 comment:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

good grief....crossing over her drama from the silver screen to real life...but that reminds me....we are scheduling our hang out asap when i get back to watch tons of oc :) hope ur xmas has been legit....mine definitely has