Monday, December 3, 2007

cheeseball

Yes, Im the cheese ball.  I was thinking about couples and how a lot of times people do not have a lot in common.  We are creatures that create a list of what our life should look.  This is especially true for girls.  Right now some one could come up to me and say, "what are you looking for in a boyfriend?"
  1. Christian
  2. California boy
  3. taller than me
  4. loves baseball and golf
  5. enjoys history
  6. loves hawaii
  7. wears jeans looser than wrangers, but not as baggy as rapper jeans
  8. green, blue, hazel eyes
  9. Doesn't listen to country
  10. doesn't way less than that
Yet I know that the love of my life will probably be a country loving, hockey playing, brown eyed, short, skiny guy.  But I realize from watching others that it is not about whether or not you like same music.  My mom and dad could not be anymore different, yet theyve been married for amlost 30 years.  My mom is loud and sarcastic, and maybe a lil vein.  My dad is more quiet and reserved, not so quick-witted, and definentlly doesnt care about what he wears as much as my mom.  The only interest that you should have in common is loving each other.  It seems like if you can focus on that instead of the fact that he likes country you can be happy. So this is a totally cheese blog and its mostly just to procrastinate.

No comments: