Friday, December 7, 2007

down a toilet seat and door, up a can of beans in the bowl

Abosolutely gross.  I dont know where to start when it comes to adx bathrooms.  For some reason (actually I know what it is) we can't go a semester without having to call the plumber.  The reason it's so horrible is because everyone discards their massive hairballs either by sticking them to the side of the tub, or just leaving them chilling in the drain.  theres only a few things that gross me out...a dirty bowl and hairballs.  supposedly it was AGO prank to take the door and toilet cover off, and leave a nast can of cat food in the toilet and Corve has already fixed theres.  Im sooo tired.  I wish I was at home.  I just love my big warm bed and my clean, hairballless shower.  well less than a week and I'll be home for a full month.

No comments: