Friday, January 1, 2010

voyerism is fulfilling

I'm kidding, but really, it's just fabulous when all these people tweet pictures of all the AMMMMMAZING things they do. I've gotten to see Katy Perry's pink tree and the Kim Kardasian playing a board game with Reggie Bush. Then pictures of Soap stars skiing on their time off or recording a cd with their band. Then to top it off you can leave thought provoking comments on those pictures... I really can't think of a better way to spend my time at home.

I think I should also take some time to wish you all a very happy New Years. I can't believe it's been 10 years since we were all freaking about Y2K. In that time we have witnessed the worst attack on US soil on 9/11/01, San Diego experienced two horrific fires. I graduated from high school and college. Made some of my best friends during my time in ADChi. I had the honor of being my sister's maid of honor and spent the last 8 months getting excited for the newest addition to our family, due in March. There were definitely some things that sucked butt, but overall I wouldn't change a thing and I'm excited as this year begins

No comments: