Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not gonna lie... a tad bitter.

Everyday I see alll these messages of actors/singers who get up, work-out, "organize", then get-up again sore as hell the next day. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a tad bitter. I'm working my ass off all week for a career which will pay starting $40K/year up to $60K/year 20 years down the road... Impacting tomorrow's leaders!!! It's not that I don't want to do it, but let's switch gigs yo for one week, especially at the beginning when you are running around like a chicken w/ its head cut off. So go upward and onward great entertainers, maintaining you perfect figure, while we teach you snotty kids for 7 hours before you pick them up in your 5 series.

*I'm just being a sarcastic smartass, but you know what they say... there's always a lil truth in every joke.

No comments: