Thursday, July 15, 2010

All I need is some tights and a headband...




My mom and I hit up the Nordstrum Anniversary pre-sale yesterday and were looking for dresses on sale. She grabbed this dress to try on for herself, but it was too tight so she wanted me to try it on and when I finally found the right size I slipped it on and felt a lil like Blair Waldorf. I actually think it looks better on me than that model because it hugs my curves...AND MAKES MY WAIST LOOK *THIS* BIG! Standing there I felt like I needed to send my minions to find me a headband. haha. I love that it's not a strapless like I usually get b/c I can wear a regular bra and it will look good with flats and God knows that's important when on your feet night :). So now that I have one dress, I just need one more and I'm good to go!!

You know you love me. XOXO,
Gossip Girl

No comments: