Monday, June 2, 2008

4 months to save the world

Yes, it is official. my entire family (mom, sister, me...even my dad) is going to the Madonna concert at Petco on Nov 4th 2008 :). I'm sure it will be a crazy concert with interesting fans, but it's just one of those "things to do before you get married"... or she gets a hip transplant event. We got some great seats they are on the first base line second tier so we can see the stage really well. I'm sure that since it is going to be in nov that it's going to be colder then... well, cold (atleast for us San Diegoites). If there is anything going on that tuesday, sorority, family school, it will just have to wait. If it were nov right now I know what I would wear. My cute straight-leg jeans, black boots, green v-neck sweater, multi-colored scarf and my gray jacket... but I'm sure we will get something different. I have to find a way to get my moms camera in there b/c it takes awesome pics and even HD video. Anyway, I'm just so excited about it.

No comments: