Monday, May 19, 2008

Hooooooooked

OMG!!!  Im totally hooked on Gossip Girl now.  My parents tivo GG for me so I get to catch up either when I'm by myself or hanging out with my mom (I think she secretly loves teen drama). I was skeptical of it at first b/c people were comparing it to the OC, but once I accepted the fact that it is a darker, preppier, more risque, east coast show I learned to love it.  The only thing I'm worried about is that the writers will turn Serena into another Marissa. The guys are pretty hot, except I think its pretty weird that they had a photo spread (clothed) in Out, the magazine.  It's just so suspenseful... devious.  I was watching last weeks episode today, preparing for the finale tonight, and the end... it was just so crazy.  If you haven't started watching it, you should, and don't give me crap about it being inappropriate because there are plenty of other shows that are out there that are just as risque!  So tune in tonight to ch 5 (CW) at 8pm to see if there will be a wedding or not... and who's kissing who now, adults and youth alike... there may be the workings of a parental "super couple" and thats exciting ;p. 

No comments: