Sunday, January 27, 2008

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

So I know I already talked about the book I finished but I couldn't figure out how to best explain it.  In short it was the 16th century Las Vegas where there was no age limit for gambling, drinking, and multiple women at anytime was completely acceptable... sometimes young mistresses were traded like baseball cards would be today.  The theme song would definitely be "Party like a Rock star" by shop boyz.  anyway, :).


In other news (or thoughts)-

HONEYYYY!!!  A three hour difference is a cake walk.  suck it up, change your watch, and be cool.  Try 9 hours.  From San Diego to Paris.  Up and at the airport at 6 am on 12/25/2001 and landing at 12 pm paris time on 12/26/01!  Oh and you think I got any sleep... yeah right!  And then they say you have to stay awake and go to bed at the normal local time in order to fight the jet lag.  When I think about it, I don't really remember much about that day, except that we got our luggage and we were calmly asked by security to leave the terminal while we were getting our francs b/c there was a "questionable" bag sitting there....a couple minutes my dad found out they had detonated the bag and reopened the area....hmmmm.... another day at the Charles degual airport.

No comments: