Sunday, May 16, 2010

I gotta major bone to pick

Sometimes I want to know why people stick their nose up at public schools? My mom's friend has three daughters...one went to harvard/law, one went to usd, and the other one is at usc, and now the one that went to usd didn't even want to apply to State for her credential. Seriously. She's a fool. I've said it before, and if you went to State at all you've probably heard it but State is the 3rd best public school credential program! 3rd in the whole freaking nation!!! and I'm pretty confident to say State is probably 1/5 of the price. The funny thing is though, that all three daughters went to Torrey Pines (A PUBLIC SCHOOL) and I'd bet Rancho Santa Fe bucks that the majority of her teachers went to State. It just rubs me the wrong way when people look down on public school. Shoot Andrea went to UCLA for law and that's public. It's not Harvard, but it got her a sweet job. And on top of that my mom's friend is head deep in loans for his kids and their damn private schools and he's kind of scrambling. On the other...mom and dad kick their feet up knowing that I was able to get into the 3RD BEST CREDENTIAL program without any loans...thank you very much. Anyway. That's my elephant sized bone and I picked it so I guess I better go get ready. VIVA LA PUBLIC SCHOOL AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

No comments: