Friday, May 21, 2010

An equestrian center? Really?

So I was waiting to get my bake on at the tanning Solon so to make time go by I started reading "San Diego Dream Homes". I think I said, "omg. wtf, and/or YOU'RE KIDDING ME!"every time I turned the page. Almost everything about those those houses are unnecessary. I will describe how unnecessary they are by comparing it to my hobble abode. Casa de Hunter is 5/br, 4.5bath, and 4,200 sq ft, and I'm not gonna lie, some of our house is unnecessary. Anyway, the avg. prices of THESE houses range from $1.5 to $12 million and 5,000 sq ft to about 12,000 sq ft. They too have anywhere from 4 to 6 brs, but the difference is that they are all suites and one of those "rooms" is usually a guest house (very OC Ryan Atwood). Then there's the kitchens bigger than some houses in encanto, front gates, traffic circles, walls/windows that completely open up so that you can see the pool/view as if you were outside, "theater rooms" and wine cellars, pools big enough for city rec to come and give swim lessons, and the equestrian centers...WHO THE HELL NEEDS ONE OF THOSE! It reminds me of Wayne's World when his ex gets him a gun rack. Seriously, "Mommy, Daddy... I want a pony"... "Sussie you have a brand new bike. go ride that around." I hate the whole horse crap. I'd rip that out and put in a basketball court or batting/pitching cage. I don't care how rich I am, my kids are gonna play real sports. Now in addition to the house itself it is on 2 acres of land! you could literally build five houses on that much land. Now don't get my wrong, if I won the mega million and I was able to have a nice house in Rancho Santa Fe, but seriously... It's mind boggling. Instead of pinching me you'd have to whack me with a baseball bat. Also, if I was that rich... I'd have one of the "help" go get me some real mex food every week. I'd miss that stuff!!! haha


Wayne's World

No comments: