Thursday, April 22, 2010

Testing..1,2...1,2

Since this is going to be Madie's first trip to Hawaii (2 months and 3 days from now!!!) I'm planning on bringing my newly purchased Flip Camera on the trip b/c it's the size of a cell phone and the 2 hrs memory space is about as much as we'll need for each day... that's right, each day. I'll just shoot a bunch of lil clips, like us going to the airport, sitting on the plane, getting to the hotel, and maybe a tour of the "grounds" :D. Then all you have to do is plug the lil sucker into the usb port place them in your desired order and it makes a movie for you. We'll be there for 2 weeks so in addition to pictures and my dad's nice video camera we will have like a video diary. Anyway, I was procrastinating up in my room (what a shock!) and I decided to take some clips to see what it looks like with the sample of music they give you. So here you go....

"April Showers"

No comments: