Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I haven't been shhed since womens health 350

Not only did it make me crack up, but it brought back all the greatness of Excalibur's fierce death stare. Within each block there are multiple ppl who have the same emphasis and all those ppl stick together and go to their respected "methods class". For me that means that I am in the same social science methods class as 5 other of my "block bodies" so we see each other all week long. It's actually nice because we get along and we are kind of like a clique. Anyway, right now pairs are presenting different activities you can do with your class and this paticular instance it was a "6th grade class". We were finishing up and grading ourselves and group when I jokingly said "I should of given myself an A". Well I guess the class was starting to move on b/c all the sudden I here one of the girls, Lisa, say, "Alie..." with a very stern look on her face but trying not to laugh. Now to put it in prospective you need to take Ex+4yrs-9inchs-a shade of blond. It wasn't as intense of a glare, but I just couldn't help but think of all the times Ex had my back and shhhed ppl like Jig on my behalf. Along with Lisa there's a guy name Corey who always sits with us in our Bilingual class (God help me, I hate that class) and each week we've promised to bring food to share b/c there's no time for dinner...Well she ain't getting my snack! Ppl who shhh me don't get this sugar-mamma's food. Anyway, stupid story. I'm glad I have awesome block buddies, but that death stare made me think of Excalibur and how much I miss her dry sarcasm... oh the good ole days. :)

And let me just add a little rant about that stupid Bilingual Ed class... the "professor" Margie take's role by passing out name cards. Now I literally sit at the same table with Corey, Lisa, and *random*, but every week she goes around the class twice before finally figuring out where Lisa and I are sitting. To the point where she is holding both cards, side by side...we are such jerks we just sit there and laugh. hehehe. To add to that, Margie is our "professor", but the entire class is almost three hours of other ppl presenting material from the book... you guessed it, I spend most of my time on facebook :p.

No comments: