Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sunny with the high in the mid-80s praising God

I'm so excited about retreat. you literally have no idea. A weekend with my best friends in a city that's meant to chill in (well metaphorically). Palm Springs is like my third home...San Diego, Hawaii, Palm Springs. I'm so excited that it's going to be warm b/c we NEVER go places where its warm and so it will be easier to pack. I am also excited that there is a pool in the backyard. Devo time is going to be so different. Give my bathing suit, sunscreen, hat, glasses, towel, a Bible and journal. what could be better? and forget card games and would you rather, I'll be chillin' trying to catch some sweet rays. I am actually serious about the whole laying out thing b/c in the next 3 or 4 months I'll be in Vegas for 3 days, Mexico for 4 days, and Hawaii for 2 weeks!!! This white girl needs a base tan. hehehe. Well one more day of dreaded school and then it's 4 hrs stuck in traffic on the 15 north. God Bless Palm Springs and Mou Rou for setting it up.

No comments: