Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sometimes I forget...

"Hey Mom and Dad"
"Hey Mom. Is Dad there?"
"Hey Dad. When is Mom getting home."
"Hey Mom. What are you getting Dad for your 31st anniversery?"

and so on....

I just forget sometimes that there are a lot of people out there my age that have divorced parents. I know some of them say it is much better that way, but I just guess I could never imagine it happening to my mom and dad. And almost all the girls I live with have parents that are still married so there's just that status quo in my bubble. And me being me sometimes I start gabbing about what they refer to my family as "the cleavers" and I hear, "Oh, my parents are divorced" (foot in mouth).

On to SLO-
There are muscles in my body that I didn't know I had and/or could be sore. I played almost the entire time, 3 games, and out of those games I pretty much played outside O-line blocker, AKA- Caspie's body guard. I have to say most of the time we were the "great wall of Delta" and ppl had a hard to getting past us. There's that stereo-type that the best position is QB or receiver, but I had more fun doing my job. Coo does to Couture for being the straight out bossy receiver, Caspie for getting the job done as QB and out back field defenders for straight out Delta domination. That all said, we came in 2nd, but it doesn't matter b/c I had too much fun to let a few cocky opponents ruin it.

No comments: