Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Bless America...and SNL

I freaking love America. I don't just say that because I'm patriotic, though I am, I say it because freedom of speech allows glorious shows like SNL the ability to make fun of our politicians. Some of the best skits include Will Ferrel as Bush and also as Janet Reno throwing dance parties. The newest one is Tina Fey as Sarah Palin...our future VP (just get over it democraps... ppl vote with their hearts, not their heads). But I mean really, where else do you get some of the most ridiculous politicians and... the freedom to make fun of them.

3 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

That's awesome! :D

Alie said...

"I can see Russia from my house!":D

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

i guess we will see come election day who takes washington