Friday, November 12, 2010

Bond. James Bond.

If I could be anything super random, out of this world for even one day it would totally be a Bond Girl. But not just a Bond Girl... a badass Bond Girl who has people wondering where she keeps her little gun. And James has to be David Craig. That man is such a fine James Bond. I have to be like 5'10 with super long legs and a sweet Russian accent and a first name like Ivanka (let me know if you can think of something better). Seriously though, I'm sort of a tomboy so I would be down for car chases and gun fights, but I love glamming up so of course I wouldn't mind being on James' arm while he sips his martinis... shaken. not stirred. Unfortunately my dream will never come true b/c they aren't going to make anymore Bond movies. What a sad day. Now I guess I just have to settle for teaching history to hormonal adolescents.

1 comment:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

Svetlana. :)

And I agree, Daniel Craig is a fox.